Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peggy Tanous Admits To Having Plastic Surgery

http://www.bravotv.com/media/images/persons/dish-030711-Peggy-Tanous-promote.jpg

The newest addition to Real Housewives of Orange County, Peggy Tanous, admits to RumorFix that she's had cosmetic surgery.

The reality star has been accused of having "duck lips," but she tells RumorFix exclusively. "I like full lips. I don't think mine are overdone, but if other people think they are, sorry. Don't watch them then. You can turn off your TV."

She then jokingly adds, "The camera adds ten pounds to my lips because they really don't look like that."

The feisty star also admits to having a boob job.

"I think we all strive to do whatever it takes to look our best and I don't just people," she says. "So, I've had my boobs done, and you know, I put some work into my lips. Whoopee. It just makes me feel good about me!"

Credit: Rumorfix

No comments:

Post a Comment