Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NeNe Leakes Says Star Jones “Is A Disaster”

http://blogs.ajc.com/the-buzz/files/2011/03/262698254-bf9c42a01bcd9a090ac811d39d72a945.4d89d9b8-scaled-300x191.jpgNeNe Leakes of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and more recently, Celebrity Apprentice, will appear on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” today.

According to a transcript the show sent us, they’ll be discussing Leakes’ fellow Apprentice cast member Star Jones.

They’re not exactly best buddies.

“She is bossy, she is manipulative, conniving,” Leakes said of Jones. “She is controlling. I think that she knows. Yeah. She looks in the mirror, she better know.”

By the way here’s a comprehensive Celebrity Apprentice recap from our colleague Rodney Ho. If you’d like to see RoHo talking about the show click here for his video.

Jones has been vocal about Leakes as well, telling Daytime Confidential, “We’re not on the same level. Let’s make that clear. We’re on the same show.”

In case that was unclear she added, ”Cream rises to the top and water seeks its own level.”

Jones also noted, “They cast the show based on what they thought would generate good ratings. This was not a show about friendship.”

Apparently their relationship was strained from the beginning.

“When I walked into the situation, I tried to walk in with no preconceived notions,” Leakes told DeGeneres. “I was just thinking, ‘Okay, I’m going to do the show. I’m going to get to know who Star is.’ I think she had preconceived notions of who she thought I was just from watching me on the ‘Housewives.’ I think she thought I was going to come in and take over. I tried to get to know her. Some people are difficult to get to know. She’s not easiest person to get to know. She is a disaster.”

Could they work things out?

“I don’t think she’s easy to get along with,” Leakes said. “She’s a tough girl. We’re kind of okay. I’m trying to feel her out right now.”

Credit: The Buzz (Jennifer Brett)

No comments:

Post a Comment