Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Star Jones Compares NeNe To A Wild Animal

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/news/110314/nene-leakes-320.jpgThe last time the Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes sat down to talk with Ellen DeGeneres, she called fellow Celebrity Apprentice contestant Star Jones "a disaster." After Sunday night's vicious spat between the contestants, Jones appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show – and she didn't miss her chance to strike back.

"What were you thinking when NeNe was going off like that?" DeGeneres asks Jones in an episode airing Tuesday.

"I was thinking my grandmother is going to watch this," Jones says. "I was thinking I need to keep calm."

She also couldn't resist comparing her costar to a feral animal. "When you're confronted in the wild with an un-caged animal you're supposed to retreat," Jones says. "You're not supposed to attack."

"No," says DeGeneres, "with a bear you're supposed to appear bigger. You're supposed to get larger."

"If you can tell me how to get bigger than that, I got money for you," says Star.

Ellen also asked if a reconciliation loomed anywhere in the future for the two reality stars: "It looks like at the end of it you started making up, although you didn't want to do it on camera," she says. "How do you all get along now?"

"I don't know that girl and I don't hang with people like that."

Credit: PEOPLE (Sarah Durham Wilson)

No comments:

Post a Comment