Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Adriana de Moura Disses New York Housewives



We'll get to the possibility that Real Housewives of Miami will be renewed for another season in a moment. But first you gotta hear what one of the South Florida gals is saying about her New York counterparts.

Adriana De Moura-Sidi is not a fan of the Big Apple installment of Bravo's hit franchise. But it wasn't always that way...

De Moura-Sidi misses the Skinnygirl Margarita princess. "Bethenny Frankel was my favorite," De Moura-Sidi told Marc Malkin and Michael Yo in Miami at the Billboard Latin Music Awards. "I don't think it's the same without her. I think it's a bunch of matronly women trying to look hot."

As for RHOM coming back for a second season, De Moura-Sidi didn't pull an "I don't know" or "I can't comment."

Instead, she said with a smile, "We can't officially say it yet, but I'm pretty sure...I'm pretty confident..."

Credit: E! Online (Marc Malkin)

No comments:

Post a Comment