Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Melissa Gorga Talks About Son's Christening

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-premiere-melissa-gorga.jpgIf you've just watched the Season 3 premiere of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey," you may still be in shock at the violent and emotional events that broke out at new cast member Melissa Gorga's christening party for her son.

"When it was going on," Melissa tells Zap2it. "I was screaming at the producers and I was saying, 'Put your cameras down! This is my son's christening! This is not funny.' I was freaking. I didn't sleep for a week after that christening."

In fact, Melissa tells us she has no regrets about joining the Bravo show... except for letting the cameras shoot at that event.

"It's very hard on me, very bittersweet," she says. "I love to see my son's christening day, but to see my husband in such pain was agonizing to me to me to watch. And to just see that be the memory of my son's christening day is devastating. But, it's the reality. I've learned to face it and realize it happened. And I'm moving past it now."

Melissa tells us she believes fellow cast mate and sister-in-law Teresa Giudice only came over to her and her husband, because the cameras were shooting. And while that may have launched the evening's tragic events, she says it goes much further back than that.
real-housewives-of-new-jersey-premiere-melissa-gorga-christening-320.jpg
"It goes very deep and it runs deep," she says. "So, it's going to play out and you're going to see exactly why my husband did what he did and reacted the way he reacted and why we're so bitter with her. And we're done with the whole front she puts up and we're not going to do it for the cameras. So, I think it's going to play out and you're slowly going to see our stories unfold."

The scene quickly becomes a jumbled mess of tilted cameras, yelling and screaming, and it becomes difficult to figure out what's going on. So, we asked Melissa if there's anything she wanted to clear up about the events of the night.

"I do want to say after watching it that the way that you see my husband," she tells us. "You are going to see so many different sides of my husband and that was my husband in amazing pain, ridiculous amounts of pain and emotion. And I feel it comes through."

Credit: Zap 2 It (Jethro Nededog)

No comments:

Post a Comment